Manage episode 303415084 series 2842176
Finally! The audit finding for Arizona were revealed and they have some substantial evidence as to the left cheating it. I get into the gritty deets of it all.
- Over 17,000 duplicate ballots in just Maricopa county alone. Biden's "victory" was 10,457
- 95% of mail-in ballots received by Maricopa county before Election Day had legible signatures. 95% of ballots received after election day *illegible* signatures - ALOT of fake ballots after election day
- Cyber Ninjas forensic audit used microscopes and computer technology to determine whether a vote was filled in by pen, marker, or photocopied
- 3,432 *more* ballots than people shown on record as casting a vote
- 9041 duplicate mail-in votes received that were not mailed
- Cyber Ninja reported 23,344 votes received from people who did not live at the address on record
- 2,382 in-person votes from people that moved out of the state
- 5,047 people voted in more than 1 county
- 198 registered after Oct 15th deadline and voted
- 282 deceased voters voted
- Maricopa County would NOT turn over their routers to auditors. NOTE: Maricopa County uses Dominion voting systems
- Maricopa did not preserve security logs for election computers. Election workers shared log-in names and passwords so individuals working in the system could not be tracked
- Some election computers contained 2 hard drives that would allow the computer to boot from a separate system and have access to Maricopa County data.
On the 2nd hard drive of one computer was voting data from South Carolina and Washington state
-85,673 election related files (scanned ballots etc) were deleted between 10/28/20-11/05/20
1,064,746 election related files deleted between 11/1/20 and 3/16/21 - AKA they were deleting evidence!
- Over 35,000 Windows security logs were overwritten in the month prior to turning over data to auditors. This data is required to be preserved by law.
The perpetrators used an Admin account so it couldn’t be tracked to a single person, but the auditors have VIDEO EVIDENCE of them doing it and will be turning it over to the Attorney General
- Remote access was enabled on certain Maricopa County voting computers
- IT analysis concludes that it would have only taken an amateur hacker less than 10 minutes to infiltrate the entire Maricopa voting system and easily provide remote access to third parties
- Arizona Election Audit Summary:
Over 50,000 illegal votes in Maricopa county alone, which is 5x what’s needed to overturn Biden’s ‘victory’ in Arizona by 10,457 votes
The AZ Senate has referred multiple criminal investigations to the AZ Attorney General and people will likely be going to jail
The Arizona Senate must decertify the 2020 election results and other states need to conduct election audits to restore faith in our voting system