Manage episode 302921977 series 2945775
Have you ever worked hard to make things look perfect on the outside while feeling unworthy inside? Today’s guest did. As she wrestled with difficult family issues, she felt ashamed and defeated. To outsiders, her Muslim family looked perfect. Yet she knew otherwise. It left her feeling empty and alone. And hope seemed far away. But God intervened and He turned her life around. And if he can do that for her, he can do that you for you too.
Take Your Learning Deeper
- Join the iHOPE Community. Text “iHOPE” to 22828 to get iHOPE’s short, weekly email with more resources, upcoming events and stories that inspire and empower you.
- Visit www.iHOPEministries.org for more free resources.
- For speaking engagements, workshops, or conferences that will help you/your church start spiritual conversations or share your faith across cultures, email info@iHOPEministries.org.
Pay it forward. Give to help more Believers learn to share their biblical faith across cultures.
- Give online at www.iHOPEministries.org/give
- Give through your phone. Just text “iHOPE” to 41444
FOLLOW AND ENGAGE WITH US: