Manage episode 338282498 series 3303227
On any given day, we can address any number of questions and concerns from clients but we always get a few topics that come up more than the others.
That’s why we’ve decided to compile a list of the things we’ve been talking about with clients recently and spend some time on each of them. These are some common questions, but they’re also important for retirement and ensuring that you know what you should and should not be doing with your financial plan.
Join us on today’s episode to learn more about these topics:
· Is it a good idea to borrow from your 401(k)? (2:09)
· What you need to consider before investing in a variable annuity. (5:40)
· The common retirement traps that we tell people to avoid. (8:40)
· What would we say is the worst enemy for investors during financial down markets? (11:26)
· How you choose to live your retirement will be a major factor for building your portfolio (15:27)
For more, visit us online: http://theaudibleadvisor.com
Have questions or want to get your financial plan started? Here's how to contact us:
Phone: (727) 754-8418