Manage episode 333851743 series 2105959
Do you have an exceptional or extraordinary ability in science, medicine, arts, business, or in another common field? If so, the EB-1 visa may be for you. During this episode, Klasko’s EB-1 attorney team discusses the fundamentals of EB-1, gives an overview on how to prepare for a successful EB-1 petition, and covers ways to increase your chances of approval.
Klasko’s EB-1 attorney team Anu Nair, Allie Dempsey, and Nigel James answer these need-to-know questions before starting your EB-1 application:
- Do you need a sponsor?
- What are the benefits?
- What criteria are needed?
- What are some alternative options?
Speakers on this episode are:
Stay connected with us:
- Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and WeChat
- Sign up for newsletter and email updates
- Schedule a consultation here.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.