093 Why 2023 is the year to start making passive income, with Alan Bradshaw
Manage episode 358431604 series 2953118
Over the Pandemic, I helped 2,000 people create passive income streams while in lockdown and what was meant to be a stop-gap has become a full-time business for many of them.
Changing your business model or starting something new is scary whatever the circumstances, but as the last few years have shown us, the rewards can be huge.
Joining me to share how he adapted his business, taking his work online and from ‘one to many’ is Alan Bradshaw, to discuss why this is a brilliant time to learn something new and start making passive income.
What You'll Learn In This Episode:
- Alan’s experience of working in theatre during the pandemic when everything suddenly shut down, how he has taken his skills online and the joy he’s found working in a new way.
- Why starting again doesn't mean starting from scratch and how you can upskill to have more impact, more time and more freedom.
- How passive income can uncap your client capacity and your income.
- Why this is the time to add a passive income stream to your existing business or start something new and how I can help you do that with a fantastic network of like-minded people.
If you’re curious about passive income and how it can help you come and join my free challenge Race to Recurring Revenue. We start Mon 20th March, I can’t wait to see you there!
Resources: - Download my FREE Launch Strategy Guide - Visit my website www.lisajohnson.com
- Follow me on Instagram @lisajohnsonstrategist
- Follow me on Facebook @lisajohnsonstrategist - Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- You can find all of Alan’s services at www.thetheatrecoach.com