Manage episode 330905757 series 2937569
Have you ever struggled on what to say to people who are grieving the death of a loved one? Sometimes what you will say can trigger more emotional stress instead of alleviating the hurt, and you can cause some harm unintentionally. Grieving is hard but if you have family and friends who can support you, it dramatically alters everything for the grieving person. Getting good support does not have to be hard.
This week's guest, Emma Payne, will talk about how she used her expertise and passion for technology to give people the confidence and tools they need to cope with grief. Providing support during a time of loss can be a profound experience. Support is just a text away!
LITTLE NUGGETS OF GOLD:
- What is ‘Grief Coach’ and what prompted Emma to launch it?
- How can people obtain a subscription to ‘Grief Coach?
- Emma’s thoughts on the fear of saying or doing something.
- How does the subscription work?
- Was there a situation where the subscription went wrong? (...What are some feedbacks?)
- What are some ways that the industry still lacks expertise in several areas and is not updated with the current trends?
- Is ‘Grief Coach’ just local in Ireland or globally available?
- What are Emma’s thoughts on the future of the funeral business?
Connect with Emma Payne:
Connect with Jennifer/The Glam Reaper:
Facebook Page - Muldowney Memorials
Facebook Page - Rainbow Bridge Memorials
Twitter - @TheGlamReaper
Email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org