Manage episode 294148695 series 2922899
Episode 8 (Season 2). Zing Pop or Zing
Welcome back! We are now post-Covid (mostly) and starting season 2 of “Let’s Talk…Home Repair”.
· Amy talks about a recent project where the client had a gurgling plumbing issue when all the repairs were complete.
· Amy then shares a sewer story at her home. What does your sewer card show for your home?
· Alicia tells us about her kitchen project that was completed during Covid.
· Check out your roof, clean the gutters, clean off the moss and cut the branches away
· Keep notes when performing maintenance
· Check your fire extinguisher
· Inspect your crawl space and attic areas for critters, moisture, signs of leaking.
· Do you have a funk in your crawl space? Find the source.
· What brand of tools are recommended for a home owner? Alicia and Amy talk about their favorite brands of cordless tools.
· A client asks for a recommendation on flooring in a rental. What would you choose?
· Alicia shares her opinion on Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) flooring.
If you have questions about DIYness, flooring, maintenance or anything else about your home email us a email@example.com.