Manage episode 294782036 series 2875557
We all make mistakes. That’s just a fact of life and with millions of dogs in the UK alone there’s millions of mistakes being made every day.
It’s ok to make a mistake as long as you learn from it.
With that in mind, today Miriam examines 5 mistakes that are easily made when it comes to your puppy’s recall.
- You’re focussing on training a recall not a relationship
- Your dog is not socialised (Take a listen to Episode 18 How To Correctly Socialise Your Puppy for help!)
- You’re playing fetch too much!
- You’re giving your puppy too much freedom
- You’re making it way too hard and labelling too quickly
Make sure you follow the podcast so you don't miss an episode.
You can follow Miriam on Instagram @thinkdogacademy
And her website is thinkdogacademy.com where you can join the waitlist for the Perfect Puppy Programme.