Manage episode 307193657 series 2999129
This episode features Ashley, dog mom to Moose and Nico. Ashley works in the veterinary industry and shares her knowledge on vetting concerns, how to deal with emergency vetting situations and some deep knowledge on the behind the scenes.
Nico is also a special needs dog, and she discusses what you might expect if you're interested in adopting one as well. Plus we hear about how cute Moose is.
- You can learn more about Nico on Ashley's Instagram @defectivedogdepot
- There is some swearing in this podcast.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only. We are not dog experts, trainers or vets. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- There may be some swearing in this podcast.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Love podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show!