Manage episode 305508355 series 2999129
Here's another small biz episode! This episode features Ingrid from Toronto Dog Moms, an empire that includes events, Facebook groups and adorable dog and parent apparel and toys! I talk to Ingrid about her adorable dog, how she got started with her business, a little bit of Real Housewives (hello, there is now a Vanderpump Dogs TV show coming out!) and supporting rescue.
- You can buy some cute items from Toronto Dog Moms at their website - part of your purchase will benefit rescues like Stray to Play! You can also connect with other Toronto Dog Moms on their Facebook and Instagram pages.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only. We are not dog experts, trainers or vets. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- There may be some swearing in this podcast.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Love podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show!