Exclusive, insightful audio interviews by our staff with banking/security leading practitioners and thought-leaders. Transcripts are also available on our site!
Manage episode 274355479 series 2798195
In our inaugural episode, Rob and Tom cover all this and more:
- The slow decline of the “storage only” professional
- Tom has some unkind words for a rock and roll superstar
- Why SQL Batman had to retire
- The rise of hybrid IT/Business professionals
- Why are database administrators (DBA’s) such a miserable crew?
- Rob shares a great story about a former colleague who pissed off Steve Ballmer
- Why storage has gone “curly” but analysis remains “rectangular”
- How discovering Power BI feels like you’re the first person to discover fire