E32 Leading with Connection to Attract Your Ideal Clients 🧲⚡️
Manage episode 347410570 series 3373638
Getting clients is hard work. But what do you do when no one seems to be coming through?
Perhaps the problem lies in your foundation — there could be cracks that are preventing potential clients from aligning with you and your offers. It all goes back to you realigning with your why. Why are you doing what you’re doing? Why does it all matter? Once you do, everything will fall into place. It will cause a ripple effect in your business, pulling in the clients you want.
In this episode of The Pollen Podcast, Diana talks about tactical ways to get your ideal clients, including reevaluating the cracks in your foundation. She delves into the power of realigning with your why and how it extends to your clients and offerings. When you lead with connection instead of transaction, you get back on your frequency and magnetize the right people naturally. 🙌
Listen to this episode to learn how to bridge the gaps in the foundation of your business and start attracting the clients you want!
Create your own creative entrepreneurship story of clarity, professional confidence, and profit. Join Diana’s 90-day group course Camp Clarity and learn everything you wish you already knew, like how to land dream clients, harness the power of social media, and make the money you deserve. Learn more here.🔥Here are three reasons why you should listen to this episode:
- Learn tactical ways to get clients and build your creative business.
- Discover how realigning with your why can cause a ripple effect of clients coming through your door.
- Understand why you should lead with connection versus transaction.
- Check out these Pollen Episodes!
- E24: Reflections from a Magical Week at the Summit Retreat ⛰
- E28: Summit Retreat Reflections Part 2: Transformations, Community, and Authenticity ⛰ 🦋
- E31: Realigning with your WHY and Taking Your Power Back ✨💪
- Lucid Shift Coaching - Ben Easter: Website | Instagram
- Get access to Diana’s FREE Aligned and Empowered Sales Call Training here!
- Join the waitlist for the Diana Davis Creative Spring Retreat on the island of Lefkada, Greece, from May 4 to 9, 2023! 🎁 Be the first to know when the doors open!
- Achieve the life, career, and clients you’ve always wanted (and fully deserve!). Join the waitlist for Camp Clarity!
- Want your creative business to go even further? Sign up for ASCEND, a four-month immersive mastermind experience for elevated entrepreneurs who are ready to scale their next mountain. Join the waitlist here.
- Want to have one-on-one coaching support from Diana? Check out the brand new Voxer Coaching Container.
- Attract your dream clients with Diana’s free masterclass!
- Access other courses from the Diana Davis Creative
- Connect with Diana: Website | LinkedIn | Instagram
- The retreat will be from May 4 to 9, 2023, in Greece.
- The last Diana Davis Creative Retreat in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, was the most magical experience.
- Join the waitlist if you want to transform your business while experiencing the beauty of Lefkada, Greece, with a community of creative entrepreneurs like you.
- You may find yourself unable to bring clients through the door, despite social media marketing and networking efforts.
- The problem often lies in the core of things.
Diana: “Something is cracked in the foundation. You built your skyscraper too quickly, and it needs to be reevaluated.”[04:07] Realign with Your Why
- Realigning with your why causes a ripple effect of clients coming through the door.
- Your interactions with people are more than just transactional.
- Go back to why you’re doing what you’re doing. This gets you back on the frequency to call the right people in.
- Realigning with your ideal client comes after going back to your why. Pay attention to what people are asking you, and start showing up for them.
- Do your offerings answer your ideal clients’ questions and solve their problems?
- Identify where the crack is. Then, evaluate how you can bridge the gap between your offers and ideal clients.
- Can you adjust your audience to align with your offering? Or can you realign your offers to match your audience right now?
- Nothing is free. Everything is an exchange of energy.
- The exchange for doing a photoshoot for “free” might be a new connection, exposure, portfolio building, target market research, and experience.
- Offering something for free gets people in your energy. They experience you with a low barrier to entry.
- Tune in to the full episode to hear powerful examples of offering free coaching sessions!
Diana: “We start to have momentum. We start to have clients, and one after another, they start sharing, and the windshield cracks more. And those people start sharing, and the windshield cracks more, and we eventually have this big spiderweb.”[15:21] Raise Your Prices
- You may have to start with a really low price to give you room to increase it, but not so low that you’re “going to throw up.”
- When you start to fill up your client roster, it’s time to raise your prices.
- You will eventually find a price that calibrates with you for a long time.
- Don’t screw up your momentum by not charging enough.
- You can also offer freebies to attract clients and leads.
- While offering freebies isn’t an active approach like offering free sessions, people can opt in to your email list and still get a lot of value.
- Diana offers a free 30-minute recorded sales call training in exchange for getting you on her email list.
- It’s a fun way to keep your pipeline filled with clients and connections.
Diana: “I never lead with transaction; I lead with connection.”
- Begin with the mindset of connecting instead of looking at people only as potential clients.
- Diana likes to create connection and community.
Getting clients is hard enough work as it is, but attracting your ideal clients is double the challenge. When you find yourself in this position, it helps to go back to your why. Once you do, then you can also realign with your clients, offerings, and every decision you make in your business. As you continue with this mindset of connecting versus transacting, you’re sure to thrive and attract the right people effortlessly.
Pollen is a podcast for Creative Entrepreneurs — just like you! If you enjoyed this episode of Pollen Podcast, subscribe and help us spread the word by sharing it!
Leave a review and share it! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐If you enjoyed tuning in to this podcast, we'd appreciate it if you wrote us a review. You can also share it to help other creative entrepreneurs.
Have any questions or want to leave a suggestion? Come say hi on the 'gram @dianadaviscreative! You can also subscribe to my newsletter for travel updates, learn about special projects, and get tips and tricks for the creative entrepreneur life!
Connect with me on LinkedIn: Diana Davis Creative.
Thanks for listening! Stay tuned to my website for more episode updates and other exciting programs and resources.