Episode 9 - Novak? No Thanks; Boris McPartyPants; Scott's Minor Plan; The Ashes; Invasion Day Discussion
Manage episode 337495886 series 3382009
In episode 9 of Let's Save The Governor-General, Phoebe and Damien discuss the meaty topic while Clancy wrestles with a lack of electricity.
- Novak Djokovic gets deported.
- Not strictly to do with Australia, but still relevant - Boris Johnson's trouble with alcohol.
- Scott Morrison wants kids on forklifts.
- Australia rightfully claim The Ashes, and Phoebe explains how the Women's Ashes works.
- And the big one, an informal discussion on the opinion that the 26th January, Australia Day, should be called Invasion Day instead.
Find us on Twitter at: https://www.twitter.com/letssavethegg
Listen to us on Anchor.FM - https://anchor.fm/letssavethegg/
Music by Ukulelvis