Manage episode 277955130 series 2637474
This week, we're clearing the docket! Judge Hodgman and Bailiff Jesse discuss eating leftovers for lunch, picking up baby items with one's toes, cast iron pan hoards, and eating at morally questionable restaurants.
LINKS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The ad from 1984 that convinced a young Judge Hodgman to get a Mac
- Judge Hodgman's appearance on Justin Long's podcast LIFE IS SHORT
- Marcella Hazan's bolognese
- bit.ly/CALLGEORGIA: Join Judge Hodgman via Zoom on November 22, making calls to Georgia voters for Jon Ossoff and Rev. Raphael Warnock!
- David Letterman on Bullseye With Jesse Thorn!
- montesmarch.com: Benefiting The Food Bank of Western Massachusetts
- The Trevor Project: The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ) young people under 25.