Manage episode 352211185 series 3003243
What’s scarcity all about? And how can you make sure that, paradoxically, it isn’t something that takes away, but rather, adds and gives?
In this episode of Inner Archeology, Sarah and Emily talk about the role of scarcity within their personal and professional life, and they share some of their experiences with scarcity.
Key Points In Episode:
- There are some fun “roasting bits” coming soon, so consider subscribing to the show! Plus, there are more hilarious bonus episodes available at Patreon.com/InnerArcheology.
- Have you ever found yourself in a hotel room dying for some water but debate about taking the one from the minibar (clearly overpriced!) or get it elsewhere?
- When you’re in the car and the AC is on, do you go for windows closed or open? During summer, Emily looooves to drive with her windows down and the AC blasting!
- Emily opens up about her “fruit scarcity” and “fruit hoarding” issue, and what that led to when she was living in Scotland.
- Emily and Sarah talk about having scarcity toward things – having them but not really using them…
- Sarah and Emily share the journal scarcity “episode” they recently had.
- You know the feeling about something that feels irreplaceable? When you think about it, and you think hard, you may end up noticing a sign of scarcity and then realizing it wasn’t irreplaceable. #FoodForThought
- Sarah and Emily go over embracing the feeling of scarcity, what Sarah’s experience with a bad accountant led to, and the question ‘If I lost everything you owned, how would I be?’
- Stay away from scarcity dating!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Sarah Turner on Instagram
Emily Pennystone on Instagram
@Inner.Archeology on Instagram
InnerArcheology.tv (video version)
Inner Archeology on YouTube