#69: Case Study 20 - Akashic Light Reading & Healing Session with Mike
Manage episode 352495049 series 2898481
Welcome to Episode 69 on Case Study 20 - Akashic Light Reading & Healing Session with Mike. This is Mike's second Akashic Records session with me.
In this session, Mike asked:
(1) Will the business of co-living in real estate be suitable for him & his wife to venture into?
(2) For this collaboration with a company and two persons, will they be credible to work with?
(3) Is it advisable for them to sell the flat by themselves, or should they find someone to help them sell? Is this mentor helpful or reliable in guiding them to buy properties that won’t make them lose money?
(4) When Mike returns to work next month, is there any advice on areas that he should focus on developing when back at work?
(5) For the mistakes made in doing investment & trading in stock markets, is this part of his learning journey? Anything that he should take note moving ahead, as he continues to invest & trade?
(6) For his experience shared, is this what the Akashic Masters meant by “a team of Akashic Masters and Pure Light Beings who would join him in his meditation”?
(7) Not long ago, Mike felt a being’s presence that felt negative emotionally. He thought that he might have come across this being from outside. Is it true, or is it part of his team?
(8) For the blockage experienced when practising Samadhi meditation, what is the problem he is facing?
(9) Whether there is opportunity for him & his wife to have a child naturally? Or should they look at other means such as adoption?
(10) Is it due to past karmic actions that they have done that have resulted in this? If they sincerely repent some of the past actions, will this help?
(11) For Mike’s father, what is their relationship in the past life? Is there anything that Mike can do to benefit his father in this life, so that it can value-add to his father in his next life? What more can Mike do to help his father spiritually, so that his father can have a better future life?
Credits to music used: Under a Blue Sky by Sefy Tofan
To read the transcript, click here.