Manage episode 337417784 series 2808607
Episode 82: How to create quality content to promote your next event
Welcome to episode eighty-two of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about how to create quality content to promote your next event with Hayley Denker of Hayley Denker Marketing.
In our eighty-second episode you’ll learn:
- How to start thinking about marketing your next in-person event
- How making your content and personalizing your event to your intended audience can make all the difference
- Why you need to also give a carrot for attendance
- Where to post your event and tech options behind it to make it a success
About our Guest:
Hayley Denker has been helping businesses for the past 10 years refocus their marketing goals and put together a plan to establish REAL results. Hayley Denker Marketing creates marketing strategies that are custom to each client they serve and executes with excitement and passion. She’s established a team of hyper-talented marketers who shares her drive to leave "supposed to's" in the dust and come up with NEW, fun and creative content. They serve small to medium sized businesses in all different industries - from healthcare to continued ed to beauty and wellness to home improvement.
The Hayley Denker Marketing Manifestor Drink Recipe
- 2 oz. Gin
- 1 oz. Aperol
- 2 sprigs Rosemary
- 1 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1 oz. Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- Top it off with Seltzer
- Garnish with Grapefruit
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Hayley Denker Marketing
- @hayleydenkermarketing on Instagram
- Hayley Denker Marketing on Facebook
- Book a Coffee Chat with Hayley!
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”