Manage episode 289333636 series 2575992
What makes an entertaining football match? Loads of goals? Tactical battles? Tension?
The Athletic's Michael Cox, Tom Worville and Ali Maxwell pick five games from the Premier League this season with the highest and most evenly balanced xG they could find to see whether they can crack the code and determine the key ingredients needed for the ideal crowd-pleasing game.
- Game 1 - Arsenal 3 - 1 Chelsea
- Game 2 - Leeds 1 - 4 Leicester
- Game 3 - Manchester United 6 - 2 Leeds
- Game 4 - Liverpool 3 - 0 Leicester
- Game 5 - Newcastle 2 - 2 Tottenham
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices