LinkedIn's Newest Features to Focus On for 2022
Manage episode 321781560 series 85988
How powerful can LinkedIn be for your marketing?
And what might you be missing out on that is relevant for LinkedIn in 2022?
I have written 2 books on LinkedIn, and more recently have written a free ebook, Maximizing LinkedIn for Business, that I try to update every year according to the latest trends of LinkedIn and features it offers.
I just came out with my latest version of the free ebook, Maximizing LinkedIn for Business, which is now available for immediate download here:
Learn what the latest LinkedIn features that I recommend you focus on are in this episode of the Your Digital Marketing Coach podcast.
[00:16] My Definitive Guide to Email Marketing Ebook
[07:17] LinkedIn Can Deliver Results
[10:08] My LinkedIn Data Points
[14:30] Main Newest Features of LinkedIn
[14:46] Freebies On My Website!
[15:24] First Thing I Would Prioritize Now On LinkedIn
[16:22] Generating Emotional Connection
[18:24] Featured Section
[20:44] Visuals Attract!
[22:14] Creator Mode
[24:00] Benefits You Will Get On Creator Mode
[26:05] Speculations on LinkedIn
[26:37] Newsletter Feature
[28:15] How To Turn On Creator Mode
[29:55] LinkedIn Automation Tools
[32:11] How To Get Massive Exposure On LinkedIn
- LinkedIn is delivering 13x more traffic to my YouTube channel, then Facebook is at a pretty comparable follower size, which goes to show you that organic content published on LinkedIn can perform really well.
- You want to share information that's going to generate leads. But the other side of it is your human side. The ability to generate an emotional connection with people that together with brand awareness does lead to that content that you want to convert on being seen by more people.
- LinkedIn is still not Twitter. And it's not Facebook. But you can get more personal. You can share more personal stories, and more personal things about yourself that are inspirational.
- So think a little bit differently with your content, continue what you've been doing, but try to mix in more of that personal content. And I think you're going to get more engagement and with that, all of your other content afterwards is going to get more visibility.
- So my recommendation is it can only benefit you turn it on and at a minimum just put those hashtags that are relevant to you and or your brand up on your profile.
- If you want to get massive exposure on LinkedIn, and you want to start building out a big network.
- So I'm not going to say LinkedIn automation tools don't exist, because they do, I'm not going to say they can't be efficient, because they can be efficient. I'm also not going to say they don't come with a risk, because they do com
Register for the Harnessing the Power of A.I. to Transform Your Small Business Marketing webinar on April 19 here: https://nealschaffer.com/tailwindai
- Join My Digital First Mastermind: https://nealschaffer.com/membership/
- Learn about My Fractional CMO Consulting Services: https://nealschaffer.com/cmo
- Download My Free Ebooks Here: https://nealschaffer.com/freebies/
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/nealschaffer
- All My Podcast Show Notes: https://podcast.nealschaffer.com