Manage episode 319872061 series 85988
With all of the changes that society, technology, and social media undergoes at a frenzied pace, have you taken a step back to analyze your results from the previous year and use that insight to pivot your digital marketing strategy?
This podcast provides you a living example of how I balance my own digital marketing channels, what I learn from the data, and how I plan on applying it to all of my digital marketing this year.
I hope this episode both inspires you and provides you with a concrete example to help you truly Maximize Your Digital (and Social, of course!)
[02:34] A Little Personal Story
[08:06] How to Pivot Your Digital Marketing Strategy For 2022
[10:04] Looking At The Output in 2021
[11:26] Blogging As Part of R&D
[12:33] My YouTube Output
[13:44] My Podcast Output
[14:52] Rebranding My Podcast
[15:45] My Email Marketing Output
[17:05] The Big Three Areas of Digital Marketing
[17:53] Initial Results for my Blogging
[19:40] Initial Results for my YouTube
[20:07] Initial Results for my Podcast
[21:21] Initial Results for my Email Marketing
[22:26] Conversions On My Website
[25:11] My Fractional CMO Services
[25:34] My Mastermind Community
[26:12] Plans for 2022
[29:31] Giving Social Media Algorithm What They Want
- But for me, this is the output I needed, I'm not going to go overboard and say I'm going to blog twice a day, I think blogging four times a week, over the course of a year, says that in my library of content, I have 200 pieces of content. And for most companies that that is enough, you don't even need to blog four times a week. That's just me.
- And you know, the goal for 2022 is to stay consistent.
- For me, it's really about building that strategy. And making sure that the content has impact. There's a lot of different directions I can go.
- As I learned early on in my career, part of a strategy is also deciding what not to do. You really need to stay focused.
- What I want to do this year is really be more strategic, and raise the quality of both my own content, and those guests that I invite to be on the podcast.
- I like to keep things really, really simple. I like to provide you clarity, but clarity with impact.
- To me, it's all about conversions. It's all about getting people on my email list, so that I can communicate with them a little bit more frequently, and promote what I'm doing a little bit more frequently as well.
- And it really mimics the advice that I've been giving you on this podcast is to focus on non-social evergreen content outlets, my blog, my podcast, and YouTube.
- But it's also about giving social media algorithms what they want, and they want video.
- Join My Digital First Mastermind: https://nealschaffer.com/membership/
- Learn about My Fractional CMO Consulting Services: https://nealschaffer.com/cmo
- Download My Free Ebooks Here: https://nealschaffer.com/freebies/
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/nealschaffer
- All My Podcast Show Notes: https://podcast.nealschaffer.com