Manage episode 345120743 series 85988
The heart of influencer marketing is collaboration. And at the heart of collaboration are content creators. A slight change in how you see influencer marketing can have a significantly positive effect on how you can collaborate to help build your brand.
In this episode you will learn:
- Yash's 6-step-system for influencer marketing success
- InfluenceR vs. Influence "no R" marketing - how to actually influence your buyers
- A more holistic approach to creator-driven growth - how to leverage "influencers" beyond just social media posts.
[06:12] Introduction of Podcast Guest, Yash Chavan
[12:14] How Yash Started Into Influencer Marketing
[15:23] Yash's Experience With Pushbacks
[20:29] How Yash Found Developers and Promotion of his Tool
[24:55] Yash's 6 Steps System to Influencer Marketing Success
[30:22] Influencer VS Influencer Marketing
[35:24] Creator-Led Growth Concept by Yash
[38:19] What SARAL Tool Can Do for You
[39:36] SARAL Free Trial
- It's about re-education. So I think people have just been misguided by I think stemming from all the way from the Kardashians to like now smaller influencers, just promoting any product that pays them money to say a certain thing. And I'm seeing that from both ends now kind of changing, where creators are more selective with the brands they work with.
- If you're like strategizing all the time, you're not I think a lot of learning just happens on the fly. For me at least that's how I learned.
- But going through outreach, focus on giving, not on taking.
- Manifests itself into working with the right kind of advocates as opposed to, you know, doing payperpost deals to start. It all manifests itself in these small ways and influence again, goes even beyond social media.
- When you think of it from an influence perspective. You open up your like your third eye opens, your pineal gland opens up and it's like the world is much wider now on what you can do. So I also like to sometimes I switch it up between like influencer, I called Creator led growth, because it's like, it's a completely new strategy. It's a different paradigm altogether when you think of it from the influence standpoint.
- So we should not think of working with influencers as okay, you know, he or she is going to post about us and it's going to be an ad on their feed, it has to be like a natural integration into the content that they're trying to create.
- Saral App: https://www.getsaral.com/
- Connect with Yash on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yctheman/
- Join My Digital First Mastermind: https://nealschaffer.com/membership/
- Learn about My Fractional CMO Consulting Services: https://nealschaffer.com/cmo
- Download My Free Ebooks Here: https://nealschaffer.com/freebies/
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/nealschaffer
- All My Podcast Show Notes: https://podcast.nealschaffer.com