Manage episode 301077915 series 1918290
On Episode 190 of You, Me, Empathy, Jen Wijnker and I explore the big feelings that made people uncomfortable growing up, shifting expectations of ourselves, the origins of our people pleasing, normalizing the human capacity for change within each other, and Jen’s beautiful role as a death doula.
Read the full show notes at FeelyHuman.co.
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Janet Lansbury
- Doula life and postpartum care with Becky Leonard
- Caitlin Doughty
- Want to write for Feely Human?
- Buy pins, t-shirts, stickers, and more!
- Sign up for the Feely Human newsletter
- Get bonus episodes of the podcast every month on Patreon
- Music for You, Me, Empathy by David Grabowski