Manage episode 304983117 series 2158585
This week’s episode is a throwback to my other podcast, The Feminine Lens. It’s a solo episode, where I shared my thoughts on strengths, weaknesses, and why it’s so important to identify your unique genius. So much of professional development is built on improving skills or tasks that we’re not very good at. This approach reinforces the falsehood that business success is tied to our worthiness. I want to help you reframe this whole concept. When you stop wasting energy on your “flaws” and instead center everything around your innate genius, you can build a business or life that aligns with your authentic self.
Join me as I discuss:
- The crucial difference between learned strengths and built-in capacities.
- Why doing things you’ve learned how to do well can feel productive, while secretly draining your energy and leading to burnout.
- Unchaining your growth from your worth.
- How aligning your business with your unique genius will unlock more energy, more growth, and more wealth.
You can find more at:
More Support for Women In Business:
- You can find free gifts, opportunities to contribute & more at http://womeninthebusinessarena.com
- Love the podcast? Need a little weekly pick-me-up delivered straight into your inbox? Sign up for my Worthy Love Notes. https://bit.ly/worthy-love-notes
- In Worthy Women Collective, we focus on creating ease, joy, freedom & business success. We are smashing the patriarchal business table and creating a table of our own. https://bit.ly/worthy-women-collective
Thank you for being you. We are so honored to have you as a listener!