Manage episode 317346074 series 2848337
I have a free gift for you, Money Blueprint for Women Leaders. It is downloadable at www.janetaisyahquek.com/money
Welcome to Woman Leadership show. I'm Janet Aisyah and in this episode, I will be sharing with you onLearning to accept myself: My life after revert to Islam
- Watching videos of some who revert Yusuf Estee
- My past sins were forgiven
- I don’t feel alone anymore as I have Allah in my heart though I am only child and now my late mum has passed away
- Feel more contented
- No one is able to save me except Allah who is almighty and merciful
- Our sustenance is from Allah and what we do with what we are given to help others
- Who you hang out with to remind you of your religious obligations
- There would be years when I will focus on my worldly obligations but need to focus on spiritual, emotionally and physically
- It is not easy to do our obligations and remind our family to do with many distractions such as social media and gadgets. Technology and social media are double edge sword where we can leverage for information, learn Quran and hear from the scholars and teachers without having to meet them in person.
I would say is never the same after my reversion and whenever I want inspiration for myself and others, I will anchor back to where I started in my journey as Muslim. If you lost yourself, remember the Why that you have started.
I hope that through my sharing, it draws inspiration and personal reflection for you. I believe every woman has the potential to be a leader in your own way. Connect with me through Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin. If you are C-suites, Senior Leader and Woman Leader who like to get your voice heard and be recognized as a leader online, I will like to invite you to schedule a call with me at www.janetaisyahquek.com/coaching.
- I look forward to seeing you in my next episode where I will be sharing with you tips and ways to realize your full potential as a leader on Woman Leadership.
Money Blueprint for Women Leaders link
21 Ways to be Headhunted
Podcast Coaching for C-suites