Manage episode 275099916 series 2323304
- Jasmin’s healing journey after losing her brother to suicide and mother to cancer
- How she got into plant medicine
- The fear of being out of control
- Asking for what you need
- Exercising open communication in relationships
- Sacred shedding of relationships that no longer serve you
- Being in highest alignment with life
- Finding wholeness in the midst of feeling broken
- How to know you’re ready for plant medicine
- The spectrum of grief
- Alchemizing grief into the joy of presence
- The Four Invitations of Grief framework
- Embracing avoidance to feel as a pathway to awakening
- How Ayahuasca impacted Jasmin’s career
- Spirit-led investing
Disclaimer: We don’t promote use of legal or illegal psychoactive substances. This podcast is created for informational purposes only.See all show notes on wokeandwired.com Connect with Jasmin Jenkins:
- If you enjoyed the podcast, share it with a friend or on Instagram stories (tag @wokeandwired).
- Subscribe, rate and review the show on iTunes.
- Experience alignment with the 5-Day Social Media Challenge.
- Join our email list to know about upcoming workshops and more.
- Woke & Wired 124: Talia Eisenberg on plants as antidotes to problems
- Woke & Wired 123: Rebecca Naylor: Kambo, The Consciousness Expanding Frog Medicine
- Woke & Wired 122: Paul Austin on microdosing psychedelics
- Woke & Wired 96: David Harshada Wagner on plugging into the mystical path in the midst of it all
- Woke & Wired 88: Devon Brooks on a new vision for coaching