Manage episode 347745657 series 2985310
โดย Challenger และถูกค้นพบโดย Player FM และชุมชนของเรา -- ลิขสิทธิ์นี้เป็นของผู้เผยแพร่ ไม่ใช่ Player FM โดยมีการสตรีมเสียงโดยตรงจากเซิร์ฟเวอร์ผู้เผยแพร่ กดปุ่มติดตามเพื่อติดตามการอัพเดทใน Player FM หรือวาง URL ฟีดนี้ไปยังแอพพอดคาสท์อื่น
The theme for November on Winning the Challenger Sale is Preparing for Negotiations. WTCS host, Jen Allen, is joined by Caroline Franczia to explore how star sellers prepare negotiables and anticipate curve balls ahead of negotiation conversations. In addition, they discuss the similarities and differences between MEDDIC and the Challenger selling method, as well as the roles that early stakeholder engagement, discovery, and salesperson energy have in facilitating a successful sales process.
Caroline founded Uppercut First in 2020, using all the skills she gained through formal study, extensive professional travel, and expatriation. Today, she specializes in revenue architecture for start-ups and scale-ups, supporting anywhere from the C-Suite to marketing to product to sales and enabling companies to understand complex selling and go-to-market strategy. Caroline is a motivational speaker, author of ”Popcorn for the New CEO”—an awarded business book that combines practical advice in snackable and digestible content formats and pop culture—and board advisor for Humanlinker and Metta Spaces. She is also a regular columnist for Maddyness UK.
- Caroline Franczia on LinkedIn
- Uppercut First’s Website
- Negotiate like the Best Pirate of all Times
- Challenger Website
- Winning the Challenger Sale Webinar Series
- Winning the Challenger Sale Podcast Website
Rate & Review Winning the Challenger Sale:
- Apple Podcasts
- Instructions on how to rate and review Winning the Challenger Sale can be found here
Winning the Challenger Sale is hand crafted by our friends over at: fame.so
Previous guests include: Ian Koniak of Ian Koniak Sales Coaching, Josh Braun of Josh Braun Sales Training, Will Allred of Lavender, Sam McKenna of #samsales Consulting, Ravi Rajani of Ravi Rajani Consulting, Jeff Bajorek of Parabola Consulting, Howard Brown of Revenue.io, Amy Hrehovcik of Revenue Real Hotline and Carl Ferreria of Refine Labs.
Check out our three most downloaded episodes:
- #25 Persuasive Storytelling with Ravi Rajani, Founder of Ravi Rajani Consulting and Host of The Influential Communicator Podcast
- #33 Turning Interest into Advocacy with Brandon Fluharty, Founder of Be Focused. Live Great and Facilitator at Make More Hustle Less Club
- #31 Turning Interest into Advocacy with Jeff Bajorek, Founder, Advisor, and Coach to B2B Sales Leaders at Parabola Consulting and Host of Rethink The Way You Sell