Manage episode 293045032 series 2821004
The queen of glitter shines brighter than ever! Today's guest is Taylor McPherson, creator of The Sustainable Sparkle Bar, a biodegradable glitter, festival-style body art and makeup brand. Taylor, known as the Sparkle Queen, has been styling herself with glitter and gemstone designs her entire life. From her college days at the Fashion Institute of Technology to over 5 years in New York City working in public relations, marketing, and social media. She specializes in experiential marketing for brands at launch parties and events; mainly music festivals and for brands that want to turn their logo into clothing art that their attendees can take with them. The Sparkle Bar has worked with Sur Restaurant, Soho House, Employees Only, among other top-notch restaurants in Los Angeles, and was highlighted by Poosh, Kourtney Kardashian's lifestyle blog.
- Taylor McPherson tells us about herself and the story of The Sustainable Sparkle Bar.
- How does biodegradable and plant-based glitter work?
- She says where her love for glitter and to be sparkly comes from.
- Why are people so attracted to glitter?
- Taylor explains why she wanted to do a more environmentally friendly business.
- What is healthy for her; doing what is good for you without labeling it.
- Being highlighted by Poosh, Kourtney Kardashian's lifestyle blog.
Listen to our past episodes!
Go back home.