Manage episode 302003162 series 2860657
Today on the podcast I have Summer Innamen who is a body image coach that helps women stop hating their bodies.
Summer is a professionally trained coach specializing in body image, self-worth, and confidence. She helps people all over the world to stop living behind the numbers on their scales! She is the best-selling author of Body Image Remix and the host of Eat The Rules, a podcast dedicated to anti-dieting, body image, intersectional feminism, and empowering people to live life on their own terms.
Today Summer and I discuss:
- How to let go of the desire to lose weight in a culture that demands it
- Why we don't need to love our body
- The cost of only focusing on our image
- Action steps to stop hating our body
Plus so much more!
For more on Summer:
Victoria Evans Science-Based Intuitive Eating Coach
- NEW FREE TRAINING: https://www.victoriaevansofficial.com/freetastetest
- Craving Food Freedom 6 Week Course: https://www.victoriaevansofficial.com/craving-food-freedom-course
- To follow me on Instagram: @victoriaevansofficial https://www.instagram.com/victoriaevansofficial/
- To sign up for the biweekly newsletter: https://www.victoriaevansofficial.com/foodforthoughtsignup