Manage episode 300849103 series 2860657
(FREE TRAINING BELOW)
Today on the podcast I have Laura Wilkes is a Menstrual Cycle Educator, Yin Yoga Teacher, and Female Empowerment Coach.
Her work is based on the philosophy that understanding one's Menstrual Cycle is the foundation to living as an empowered woman. She breaks the taboo of talking about periods, starts conversations normally spoken "hush-hush" and loves to squash menstrual myths so that women can use their cycles to thrive and can live more compassionately, with more acceptance and more love for themselves.
Today Laura I discuss:
- Connecting to and understanding our cycle
- How to best support ourselves through our cycle
- What to do if we have PMS and cramps
- How to feel empowered with our period
- Plus so much more!
If you enjoyed this episode please be sure to rate and review it on Apple!
For more on Laura
- Visit Laura’s website, and download her FREE cycle guide and tracker.
- Follow her on Instagram for her daily cycle chats
- Drop her an email
Victoria Evans Science-Based Intuitive Eating Coach
- NEW FREE TRAINING: https://www.victoriaevansofficial.com/freetastetest
- Craving Food Freedom 6 Week Course: https://www.victoriaevansofficial.com/craving-food-freedom-course
- To follow me on Instagram: @victoriaevansofficial https://www.instagram.com/victoriaevansofficial/
- To sign up for the biweekly newsletter: https://www.victoriaevansofficial.com/foodforthoughtsignup