Manage episode 318148455 series 2860657
Today on the podcast I have Victoria Kleinsman who is a food freedom and body image health coach who has beaten anorexia - bulimia - binge eating disorder and domestic abuse. Victoria empowers high-achieving women who "can't stick to a diet anymore" to feel normal around food & to love themselves.
Victoria and I discuss:
- Potential pitfalls of intuitive eating
- Emotional eating vs. binge eating
- How to stop eating a binge food
- Mindset shifts to heal your relationship with food
- How to deal with weight gain in recovery
- Tips for food freedom
Plus much more!
If you enjoyed this episode with Victoria please be sure to rate and review!
For more on Victoria Kleinsman
- Website: https://www.victoriakleinsman.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/victoriakleinsman
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/victoriakleinsman/
- Podcast: https://anchor.fm/victoria-kleinsman “Break Free From Binge Eating - With Victoria Kleinsman”
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1g1H40rbSQ6Trmcha59kDg
Victoria Evans Science-Based Intuitive Eating Coach
- Sign Up For The 4 Keys To Stop Binge Eating Workshop: https://www.victoriaevansofficial.com/4keysworkshop
- Craving Food Freedom 6 Week Course: https://www.victoriaevansofficial.com/craving-food-freedom-course
- To follow me on Instagram: @victoriaevansofficial https://www.instagram.com/victoriaevansofficial/
- To sign up for the biweekly newsletter: https://www.victoriaevansofficial.com/foodforthoughtsignup
- To follow me on Tiktok (I post lots of videos there) https://www.tiktok.com/@intuitiveeatingwithvic