Manage episode 328014024 series 3339200
Creating a podcast was one of the best business decisions I've made, but it's hard work!
To help you decide whether or not to create one, how to make it work for your business and ensure that it's sustainable, I'm sharing three things that helped me.
So, in this episode, I unpack:
- How I knew there was a demand for the type of podcast I wanted to create
- How I ensured I had a distinct style that aligned with how I work
- How I decided what I wanted out of so that it didn't become an expensive hobby
If you choose to create a podcast, don't forget to share it with me so I can support!
What you can do next:
- Book a free call with me if you'd like to see how I can help you
- If you're a tutor, check out The Tutors' Mastermind
If you find this episode useful, I'd love for you to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, or Follow or Subscribe, depending on the platform you choose.