Manage episode 327225042 series 3339200
"Seasonality affects most industries, but as education business owners, we're lucky in a way, because our seasons are quite predictable. And that means, we can plan for them."
Listen up, for a range of ideas on how you can structure your business strategy and plan, to cater for seasonal quiet times.
As always, these ideas are for you to use or adapt - remember, all of our businesses are different and as I'll talk about, it's important to consider the small details that affect our clients in particular.
So bear that in mind as you're listening, so you can really mould these ideas to suit you.
In this episode, I share ideas to help you:
- Manage the downtime so you can plan for and maximise it
- Use 'uptimes' to prepare for seasonal dips
- Plan for the year (so you're in control)
What you can do next:
- Book a free call with me if you'd like to see how I can help you
- If you're a tutor, check out The Tutors' Mastermind
If you find this episode useful, I'd love for you to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, or Follow or Subscribe, depending on the platform you choose.
Want to get rid of the 'I can't think of what to write' time? Grab my 100 Content Prompts now - pay once and get lifetime access.