Manage episode 273840765 series 1537446
Kevin Love is an American professional basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers. He is an NBA Champion, a 5-time NBA All-Star, an Olympic Gold Medalist and a mental health advocate.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- How Kevin’s father, who played in the NBA, inspired Kevin’s dream to play professional basketball.
- How Kevin found the courage to publicly share his mental health challenges.
- Why Kevin was honored with the Arthur Ashe Award and how he was impacted by super fan, Mason.
- What tools Kevin uses on a daily basis to manage his anxiety and depression.
- Why Kevin created the Kevin Love Fund and how it is promoting mental health and helping people improve their physical and emotional well-being.
- The biggest loss in Kevin’s life and what he learned from it.
- Which game was the most memorable for Kevin in his career.