Manage episode 290230126 series 2093613
In today’s episode, I want to talk about slamming your back door shut. What does that mean? While you are focused on getting new clients and obtaining new ventures, you may have clients slowly and quietly slipping out the back door. Now is the time to make sure this is not happening to you.
- The importance of focusing on retention and reviewing your numbers
- Finding the right coach for the right focus to ensure you are doing everything for your business
- Having diversity in your team leaders skills is a definite asset to a winning team
- Always staying on top of your scorecard with regular defined meetings
- Increase your retention with the number of policies you can offer a client
- Your scorecard for your agency should be based on the culture, the characteristics, the traits, and the makeup of your own agency business
- Creating moments of check-ins with your clients that are not based on the renewal period of the policies
- Strategies for handling those clients that have lapsed in payment that may increase retention
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
The post Episode 104: Slam the Back Door Shut appeared first on Unstoppable Profit Podcast | Hosted by Mike Stromsoe.