Manage episode 320891576 series 2865581
What frameworks can we use to guide better conversations? Our guest today is Daniel Stillman, conversation designer and executive coach. You'll learn about several conversational modes, why it is important to have conversations with ourselves, how mentorship is different from coaching, and more.
Download the MP3 audio file: right-click here and choose Save As.
- Good Talk — Daniel’s book
- Episode 224: Service Design with Eleni Stathoulis
- High Output Management — a book by Andrew Grove
- Crucial Conversations — a popular book about conversations
- Your next meeting should be silent
- Zencastr — a podcasting recording tool
- Mural — a popular collaboration tool
- The Conversation Factory — Daniel’s podcast
- Insiders Group — Daniel’s extended resources
- Free course to explore the facilitator hats
- Facilitation masterclass — for those who have prior facilitation experience
- Good Talk, the free chapters
- Follow Daniel on Twitter
This episode is brought to you by Zeplin. Designers know that clarity is just as important as creativity. That’s why designers need Zeplin. Zeplin lets you organize and showcase your designs for developers and PMs. Your team will understand exactly what you want to build. No more confusing design files or endless meetings — Zeplin gives your team way more than just specs. Sign up for free at zeplin.io to see why.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.