Manage episode 192463671 series 1359254
Ah, yes. Episode 6 of The Walking Dead, also known as the annual reminder that these seasons should not be 16 episodes long.
As Melissa put it, this episode was an actual dumpster fire for her, full of whys:
- Why can we see Trash People ass, but not Rick and Michonne sex?
- Why was seeing Jadis with no clothes on necessary?
- Why don't we know this grand plan?
- Why is Michonne doing this?
- Why is Jesus doing this?
- Why is Carl doing this?
- Why is Rick doing this?
- Why does Sunday come before Monday?
As always, we dive into some listener feedback at the end, which includes theories, snark, spoilers and all manner of fun. Come join us, why don't ya?
Subscribe to get the newest episodes:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts!
- Recommend or favorite us using Overcast, Pocket Casts or the podcast app of your choice!
- Tell your friends!
- Tweet/post using our hashtag: #TDCPod
Special thanks to Eden Burning for providing our music, “Glitter Girl.” Check them out at Reverb Nation