Introducing the Team Beachbody® Coach Podcast, the official podcast channel devoted exclusively to Team Beachbody Coaches. From archives of the National Wake Up Call, I Am Team Beachbody stories, and What I Know Now success tips from seasoned Coaches, this podcast is your one-stop source for personal development, business training and peer-to-peer inspiration. Ready to explode your business? Tune in regularly to our official podcast and join the ranks of those transforming their lives and th ...
Manage episode 308013706 series 2362510
In this week's episode:
- 1:00 – parenting and the chakras!
- 1:12 – what are the chakras?
- 3:00 – am I doing enough for my child?
- 3:15 – ROOT CHAKRA – babies and human needs
- 6:00 – SACRAL CHAKRA – potty training, pleasure and creative minds
- 7:32 – HEART CHAKRA – teens and falling in love for the first time
- 9:15 – how developing in one chakra can sometimes lead us to ignore the other chakras
- 10:27 – THROAT CHAKRA – young adults, advocating for yourself and learning to communicate
- 11:40 – does everyone move through every chakra?
- 12:00 – how core beliefs can be formed and what happens if we get stuck?
- 13:14 – THIRD EYE – developing and trusting intuition
- 14:05 – human brain and soul brain – what they are and how they operate
- 16:00 – how to be in balance
- 16:52 – CROWN CHAKRA – self-actualization, connection to divinity and living life from a state of bliss
- 18:02 – what is bliss?
- 18:30 – where are your kids right now in the development of their chakras?
- 19:00 – where are YOU right now in your development of the chakras?
- 19:40 – how to communicate and help your child based on where they are currently at
- 21:25 – should I hold my baby all the time?
- 21:48 – releasing the “shoulds” in connection to parenting
- 23:03 – the crazy things Ashley and Ange did to get their babies sleeping
- 25:45 – the different ways we parent first, second and third kids
- 34:29 – giving yourself permission to trust your intuition and let go of the rules
- 37:18 – how to step into who you are as a mom and not caring what others think
- 37:39 – how rewording can give you your power back
- 40:29 – standing in, and advocating, what you know EVEN IF there is judgement
- 44:07 – giving tools and strategies to your kids when they are moving through each chakra so they don’t form negative core beliefs
- 45:56 – how to meet your child EXACTLY where they are at
- 46:34 – we often don’t seek a solution, we seek to be understood
- 48:18 – what is toxic positivity, and how to validate your child’s emotions?