Manage episode 334796723 series 3297548
DB & Pat recap The Open Championship from a DFS perspective and discuss what could be learned from The Open to make us all better DFS players. Then, the guys breakdown each range of the DraftKings DFS slate for the 3M Open as the PGA TOUR heads to TPC Twin Cities. The fellas dish out who they think the chalk will be, their favorite pivots, their favorite GPP plays, cash plays, guys to avoid and the newly popular $6K draft!
There's still room for the September LIVE GOLF EVENT DETAILS & SIGN UP
Please support the podcast further by doing a few things to spread the TJ Gospel:
- Join Goalby’s Nut Hut, our private DISCORD chat w/ > 400 golf loving, DFS & Betting fans.
- Join a limited, free Nut Hut on DISCORD
- Sign up for the “Heavy Petting” & “Chalk Bomb” emails for free that hit your inboxes every Tuesday & Wednesday.
- Winning starts at Covers.com. Covers is the place for the last 25 years for people that love sports and love to win.
- Get exclusive membership discounts at Fantasy National Golf Club by using this link.
- Sign up for PrizePicks and get a 100% Deposit Bonus up to $100
- Leave an honest iTunes Review. DB & Pat love reading all of these. It improves the show.