Todd Cohen's Tuesday Toddcast! with Todd Cohen, CSP Keynote Speaker and Author of "Everyone's in Sales"
Todd Cohen's Tuesday ToddCast! Global Town Hall Meeting on Sales Culture!
ซีรีส์ที่ถูกเก็บถาวร ("ฟีดที่ไม่ได้ใช้งาน" status)
When? This feed was archived on March 03, 2022 03:12 (). Last successful fetch was on August 30, 2019 02:18 ()
Why? ฟีดที่ไม่ได้ใช้งาน status. เซิร์ฟเวอร์ของเราไม่สามารถดึงฟีดพอดคาสท์ที่ใช้งานได้สักระยะหนึ่ง
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 217300125 series 2350466
Are you with an organization that refuses to think differently and makes the same bad decisions over and over? Are you unhappy with mediocrity?In a fast and fun 44 minutes, you will learn:
- What the heck I mean by "sales culture"?
- Why Sales Culture is the NEW Sales Training
- How to get more from every single connection you make!
- The three deadliest words to your career and sales
- EVERYONE who thinks sales is NOT their "thing". "Everyone's in sales" so yes, this means you. ( Do I need to go on?) This is NOT just for salespeople - it's for entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, all business owners and pretty much anyone alive.
- Anyone who is considering engaging me for a keynote or workshop and wants a taste of the goods!
- ANYONE seeking an actual competitive advantage beyond the dizzying and painful blur of conventional features and benefits that conventional sales training forces you to focus on.
- ANYONE who has a negative stereotype of sales which keeps YOU from achieving your goals.
- Job Seekers! You have to sell yourself every day to be seen and heard.
- YOU have attended my Sales Culture Keynotes or Workshops and want a refresher with some new stuff (and you are trying to convince the "powers that be" to be bold and different)