Get the Most Out of a Job You Don't Like Using This Tactic
Manage episode 355271619 series 1095408
Ever have a job you didn’t like? Or were totally bored with?
Maybe you liked your job in general, but had some tasks that were mundane or uninteresting.
We’ve all encountered this no matter who we are.
The big difference between the people who manage and the people who don’t has more to do with the way they approached the task.
I often say, “Your success has more to do with where you place your attention than your ability.”
When you’re faced with mundaneness, you can max out the experience or you can mail it in.
Join me today to get my take on the skill, yes, the skill, I’ve built to handle these situations. In fact, I use this skill to handle ALL my situations…
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!