Manage episode 358920738 series 2794936
TWiM reveals quorum-sensing systems that regulate intestinal inflammation and permeability caused by P. aeruginosa, and how plasmids manipulate bacterial behavior through translational regulatory crosstalk.
Become a patron of TWiM.Links for this episode
- Quorum-sensing in the intestine (mBio)
- Block quorum sensing, block biofilm (Antimicrob Agents Chemother)
- Plasmids manipulate bacterial behavior (PLoS Biol)
- Regulatory genes associated with integrative conjugative elements (J Bact)
- Take the TWiM Listener survey!
Send your microbiology questions and comments (email or recorded audio) to email@example.com
Music used on TWiM is composed and performed by Ronald Jenkees and used with permission.