Manage episode 357681006 series 2794936
TWiM presents a protocol for evolving caffeine-tolerant yeast by high school students in the home, and how predator-prey dynamics change when multiple bacteria grow together in biofilms.
Become a patron of TWiM.Links for this episode
- Caffeine-tolerant yeast selected at home (microPub Biology)
- yEvo Lab
- Vision and change in undergraduate biology (NAS)
- CURE in a box (JMBE)
- EvolvingStem: Evolution-in-action curriculum (BMC)
- Spatial ecology of predation (PNAS)
- Predatory bacteria: From curiosity to curative (Trends Micro)
- Combating antimicrobial resistance with predatory Bdellovibrio (YouTube)
- Bdellovibrio attacking E.coli (YouTube)
- From one, many (YouTube)
- Take the TWiM Listener survey!
Send your microbiology questions and comments (email or recorded audio) to email@example.com