Manage episode 377739285 series 1539392
TWiM explains how phages avoid tRNA-targeting host defenses, and discovery of a new antibiotic from an uncultured bacterium that binds to an immutable target.
Become a patron of TWiM.Links for this episode
- Phages avoid tRNA-targeting host defenses (eLife)
- Sea phages
- Actinobacteriophage database
- New antibiotic from uncultured bacterium (bioRxiv)
- The age of infection (For Policy)
- Killing bacteria by teixobactin (Nature)
- Take the TWiM Listener survey!
Send your microbiology questions and comments (email or recorded audio) to email@example.com