Manage episode 298802537 series 1539392
TWiM explores whether ‘rewilding’ is a way to get back our missing gut microbes, and failure of bacteriophage therapy due to the production of neutralizing antibodies.
Become a patron of TWiM.Links for this episode
- Gut microbiota through an evolutionary lens (Science)
- You’re missing microbes (NY Times)
- There is no ‘healthy’ microbiome (NY Times)
- Antibody limits bacteriophage therapy (Nat)
- Phage therapy on TWiEVO #44
- Graham Hatfull on TWiV #87
- TWiM Listener survey
Music used on TWiM is composed and performed by Ronald Jenkees and used with permission.
Send your microbiology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org