Manage episode 297277443 series 126597
The gang is back together and we're talking about how we deal with failures.
- What is each of our most epic fails?
- How has failure shaped the way we practice?
- We run through some failure scenarios:
- failure to diagnose
- restoration fails too quickly
- procedural error
- poor experience perceived by the patient
- How do we deal with failure emotionally?
Mac Jones word count: We actually let him talk quite a bit!
If you want to interact with us, head over to the closed Facebook Group Very Clinical
We want to produce episodes about the questions you have, it's a great place to post a clinical topic, you don't even have to post a photo!
Would you like to support the podcast? Then you should take a look at our sponsors!
- The Very Dental podcast is brought to you by the Wonderist agency. The best marketing agency to build your website, logo, SEO, design, Google Ads, social media and on. And on. Marketing your dental office...the Wonderist Agency can help! Find out more at wonderistagency.com!
- Very Dental is also brought to you by our friends at Microcopy Dental. Single patient use carbide burs, diamond burs, polishers and a variety of single use products that make your office more efficient, make your infection control simpler and your dentistry better! Find more information at microcopydental.com/verydental!
- The Very Dental Podcast network is supported by Crazy Dental! Go check out some of the best selection of dental supplies powered by an amazing website! If Crazy Dental doesn't have it, you probably don't need it! Plus, you can use the coupon code "VDP10" to get another 10% off their already amazing prices and it helps support the podcast! Go check them out at www.crazydentalprices.com!
- Very Dental is also supported by Enova Illumination! Enova makes custom made loupes and the very best headlamps in all of dentistry. They also sell the amazing Zumax line of dental microscopes (I've got one in my office...it's amazing!) Go take advantage of the discount that they offer Very Dental people at https://bit.ly/3cSvfta.