ซีรีส์ที่ถูกเก็บถาวร ("ฟีดที่ไม่ได้ใช้งาน" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 03, 2022 08:07 (). Last successful fetch was on March 15, 2019 01:26 ()
Why? ฟีดที่ไม่ได้ใช้งาน status. เซิร์ฟเวอร์ของเราไม่สามารถดึงฟีดพอดคาสท์ที่ใช้งานได้สักระยะหนึ่ง
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 176738282 series 173119
When you’re an entrepreneur, you find ways to accomplish as much as possible in a day’s work. There are times when the tasks pile up, and nothing seems to get done. You get frustrated and overwhelmed with the amount of work that needs attending. After getting out of survival mode and start seeing things clearly, you consider delegating tasks and letting more people in your team. The next question would be whether to hire a trained professional or outsource a virtual assistant or VA?
In today’s episode, I talk about the factors you ought to consider when deciding on a service or a VA. I expand on the productivity components you need to assess, the time element in play, and questions to ask yourself before making a life-changing decision. You’ll also learn how to gauge yourself and evaluate the tasks that need delegating. Whether you’re hiring a service or a VA, remember that it is still your business and you are the captain of the ship.
We want you to own your business rather than having your business own you. And hiring virtual assistants is the first step.
Today’s Topics Cover:
- How to determine which tasks need outsourcing
- Things to watch out for to avoid making expensive mistakes
- Points to remember in creating a check-and-balance system
- Real reason why people would not outsource
- Benefits of outsourcing smaller tasks
- Determining tasks for in-house training and the ones requiring a hired service
- Who to consider and where to look when considering hiring local
- Signs that indicate it’s time to hire out services
- The relationship between creating processes and buying time
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!