Manage episode 187885627 series 173119
Amit Desai is a full-time research scientist with a Ph.D in material science, the founder of the Credit Card 101 Facebook group, an Amazon Online Arbitrage seller as well as a coach and consultant at BookMyPoints.com. He started selling on Amazon in 2016 and has since accumulated over 2 million miles and credit card rewards points.
Today, Amit shares how he got started selling on Amazon and why - at first - he was happy with “breaking even” on the platform. He also shares valuable tips and strategies for accumulating high miles and rewards points on your business credit cards and how to use those points to pay for your personal travel expenses and vacations.
“You don’t have to pay for your vacations. Let your Amazon business pay for that part of your lifestyle.” - Amit Desai
Today on the Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show:
- Understanding what credit card benefits can do for you
- The importance of paying off your credit card balances each month
- How paying late fees and interest rates can affect your rewards points
- How to identify the right credit card for your business
- How he earns a 13% return on Amazon flips without selling the product
- The importance of understanding the Chase 5/24 rule
- The importance of understanding how stores are categorized
- Pitfalls to avoid
- How your credit score works
- Why knowing your interest rate is important
- The best credit cards to apply for when you’re just starting out or have a low credit score
- Transferring reward points to approved partners
- How to spend your rewards points wisely
- How to avoid paying annual fees
Steps to Build Your Rewards Points:
- Find out your current credit score.
- Identify where you stand with the Chase 5/24 rule
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Connect with Amit Desai:
Learn more about how to improve your Q4! Join our Q4 Camp!
The Q4 season is an incredibly important and powerful part of an Amazon seller’s business. This is why we created the Q4 Camp – to help you learn, grow, and improve your Amazon business throughout the Q4 selling season!
Included in the Q4 Camp, you will receive:
? 14-weeks of training videos
? Access to our Facebook group
? Access to our Wholesale Course
? Access to our Hiring & Training Virtual Assistants Course
? Free, live Q&A calls
The Q4 Camp is only $199!
However, if you are:
? A police officer
? A firefighter
? An EMT personnel
? A nurse
? A teacher
? A member of the clergy
? An active, retired, or disabled military personnel or spouse
As our way of saying Thank You for all that you do to protect, serve, and keep our country and its citizens safe – our Q4 Boot Camp is completely free!
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!!???
If?you enjoyed today’s episode of?The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson?–?leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!???
Follow?this link?to enter for a chance to win!?