Manage episode 308310267 series 1402157
In our last chat with Rishi (AKA the Shopify product page guy), we talked about why product pages are important (https://unofficialshopifypodcast.com/episodes/rishi-rawat). It was one of our most popular 2021 episodes.
So I invited Rishi back. This time we dug into how to rewrite the product description so it connects with the psychology of your shopper.
Rishi has been experimenting with conversion ideas for the last 13 years. He’s discovered a 9 point conversion copywriting (https://www.frictionless-commerce.com/blog/conversion-copywriting-checklist/) framework.
Frictionless Commerce (Rishi’s company) specializes in helping Shopify sites improve product page conversions by 20% in 90 days. They A/B test to prove their ideas make you more money.
PS: they are probably the only digital marketing agency that I know of who takes inspiration from a 130-year-old Sears catalog (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DlxvIV2810lgDsw0CQLgxVyhVea6PMzE/view?usp=sharing).
Rishi also has a weekly buyer psychology newsletter: https://www.frictionless-commerce.com/JOIN
- Free 30-day trial of Zipify OCU - (To get an unadvertised gift, email email@example.com and ask for the "Tech Nasty Bonus".
- Try Bold Product Upsell, free trial
- Save 20% on Turbo, a blazing fast Shopify theme - Use code KURT20 at checkout
- Improve your shop’s search engine ranking with Venntov SEO Meta Manager
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave a review
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts
What's Kurt up to?