Manage episode 301087472 series 2134955
In today’s episode, Sarah is joined by Courtney Marchesani, author of Four Gifts of the Highly Sensitive and developer of the Highly Sensitive Gifts Test. She was named as the 2017 Hay House Writer’s Workshop Award winner and accepted to the Bigelow Institute of Consciousness Studies (BICS) international essay contest for her original research into the afterlife. Courtney is known for intuitive and empathic style which emphasizes acceptance, learning how sensitivity’s silent effect can impact mental, emotional, spiritual health and wellness. She is helping people discover the gift of sensitivity and move away from the concept of it being something to “get rid of”. This conversation will leave you feeling understood, empowered, and as always right at home here on The Uncensored Empath.
In this episode of The Uncensored Empath:
- Discussing the four types of Sensitive People
- Understanding the differences between HSP and empaths
- Destigmatizing HSPs by understanding their nervous system and brain function
- Addressing how past trauma shapes you and intuition can save lives
- Instagram: @theuncensoredempath
- Website: www.theuncensoredempath.com
- Join The Third Eye Collective
- Click here to submit your review for The Uncensored Empath, and receive access to Sarah’s secret Spotify playlist!
Follow Courtney Marchesani:
- Website: www.inspiredpotentials.com
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions