ArT#1: On Collaborations and Partnerships (Round Table with Nathen Fitchen, Josephine Blossfeld, Eva Solly, Rob Hamilton and Edward Pike)
Manage episode 312316040 series 3228177
Our very first Around the Table discussion dives into the theme of collaborations and partnerships. Join Nathan Fitchen, Josephine Blossfeld, Eva Solly, Rob Hamilton and Edward Pike for an inspiring and delicious conversation about how we can co-create while remaining in our power and alignment.
- How can we co-create in alignment with nature: cycles, cellular design and permaculture principles
- The importance of sharing our needs, asking for feedback and communication
- Why we need to value ourselves and put a value on our work and time
- Why we need to honour our inner guidance and boundaries above everything else
- The importance of thinking about how a collaboration can benefit all, including the greater society
- How can we be and show up as the collaborator we are looking for in another
- Nathan Fitchen, creative consultant, film-maker and co-founder of WildFeet - www.wearewildfeet.com
- Josephine Blossfeld, photographer and co-founder of WildFeet - www.wearewildfeet.com
- Eva Solly, breath worker and former organisational consultant
- Rob Hamilton, Executive coach and body psychotherapist - www.hamiltonconsult.uk
- Edward Pike, social entrepreneur, spiritual coach, body psychotherapist and Founder of the Temple - www.edwardpike.net
Use these prompts to weigh the value of a collaboration or see if you have to reassess what you need and what you can give.
- What does this collaboration give you? (Think long-term education, skills, network etc as well as short term needs)
- What are you giving in this collaboration?
- What is the collaboration collectively giving the world?
- How does this feel for you?
- What else would you be spending your time/energy doing?
Join the Exploration
Leave a comment below or join our free Campfire social network to continue the conversation!